Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009


Owen is growing up so fast these days. Here is a list of some of the things he has done this month.
1. He can sit on his own for about a minute tops... But propped up with the boppy pillow he is a pro.
2. He is scooting back. He cant quite figure out what to do with his arms. But I see crawling in the near future.
3. He wants to touch, grab, pull, and pinch everything.
4. He has a new best friend...his feet. They can occupy him for at least a half an hour a day.
5. Teething (yuck)...but still no teeth.
6. He is eating 2 meals a day and mommy is still making it all :)

We also made our first trip as a family on an airplane. To be honest I was more worried about Andy than Owen. He was very concerned about the other passengers. Owen did fantastic. A little crying but nothing to bad.
It was a great visit in Indy, although it is never truly enough time to see everyone. It was so nice to be there for my dad's 60th surprise birthday party. We can't wait to go back June 21st for Owen's baptism.

Just this past weekend I had a baby shower for my good friend Kelly who is expectiong little boy in August. It was a beautiful day and she got lots of goodies. I am so excited for her!

We also took Owen to his first winery. I am lucky to know the owners daughters' from my book club so we got to see how the wine was made and also taste a lot of wine. Owen wasn't to interested; he slept most of the time.



All in all May was very busy. Things have finally started to slow down a little for Andy so Owen and I look forward to spending lots of time with him.

1 comment:

The Whites said...

I love your stories and pictures, you are good at this blogging! Why was Andy more concerned about others on the flight?