Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Nine Months Old!



Wow I cannot believe that Owen is nine months old today. He changes by the day. He is becoming more of a big boy these days. He is not my little baby that used to want to snuggle in my arms. Owen want's to be on the move most of the time. Here are some things that Owen has got himself into lately:

Almost every Saturday it is just Owen and I because daddy is usually working at the football game. I have taken him to the last 2 games. He knows how to make the Touchdown gesture with his arms up and claps with the fans. He seems to enjoy them for about 20 minutes, then it is usually time to go, but we make Andy's day by being there, so we go :)



Today Owen and I went to the apple orchard with my Junior League group. It was a lot of fun with the hot apple cider donuts (maybe next year Owen), apple picking, and Owen's little girlfriend Chloe, who could resist? It is great to have such a good friend with a little one the same age as Owen.



Tomorrow Owen and I will attend our first swim class! He loves the water so I am sure that he will enjoy it! Watch out Michael Phelps!

Owen has been crawling for sometime now and is now trying out big boy steps. Grandma Kathy bought him a little shopping cart that he chases me around with. It is so crazy to see our little boy actually walking! It gives me a little glimps of what is to come. He also walks around all the furniture from one to another.

I have noticed from being around litte girls that they are so much more talkative. I swear some things never change! Girls are totally born talkers! But Owen is saying some things these days...he mimicks a lot of things that I say. He says MAMA...yes Mama not dada! His newest "words" are dog and ball. I mean they may not be total words but pretty close. He pointed to Meeko and said dog and he chases the basketball around going "ball ball ball."

We are enjoying Owen so much. He is such a little ham! Everyday is a new adventure in the Platt household!

Come visit us soon!




No comments: