Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I have come to the conclusion that once Owen is sick it will be passed down to me.  We have had to sit out our usual weekly adventures...Monday reading at the local bookstore, wee workouts, and our play date with Presley.  I think we are both getting cabin fever.  But I am not the only parent in Charlottesville that is stuck inside.  I just looked outside (it is 2:30 am...joys of being sick) and we got another four inches of snow and looks like schools are canceled for the third day in a row!  They are calling for a ton of snow again this weekend...I really love snow, but I have had enough already!

Here are some pictures of our days inside.

Owen's First Fat Lip 

Helping Mom in the kitchen.

Climbing & yelling at the TV.

No comments: