Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

5 weeks!


I have gotten so behind like I knew I would. The days just go by so quickly. I am lucky if I have got to take a shower by the time Andy gets home!

Owen is growing so much. He had his one month appointment last week and now weighs 10 pounds 7 ounces and is 23 inches long. He is a big boy and seems to never have enough to eat (ugh!!). He had a shot and I think it hurt me more than it hurt him...I am such a wimp.

This weekend Owen experienced his first UVa basketball game. He was so fascinated by all the lights and commotion. I was so surprised on how well he did. Looks like we will be attending a few more this season!

1 comment:

K-tell said...

Aww, Aunt Bonnie gave Lilly a little outfit from the same line as Owen has on in the first picture. I hope he still fits into it long enough or us to get a picture of them together in their little matching outfits!