Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Time Flies!


I sit here in Indianapolis (on 4 hours of sleep in the last 24 hours) wondering where the last 3 1/2 weeks have gone. I can not believe that Owen will be four weeks old on Friday. He has changed so much. His eyes are wide open, he smiles a lot for mommy, and he is growing so much. I keep telling him not to grow up too fast.

Owen has got the chance to meet so many new people this past week. My mom had a party for him on Sunday. He proved he can hang with the crowd that keeps growing and growing. This next year the Hurrle clan will be adding 2 more additions to the mix so Owen won't be the youngest for long so we had to make sure he made his debut early.

Last night we went to my best friend Kim's house for her birthday. She has a five month old daughter Lilly. I met Lilly about 3 weeks after she was born. She is so big now. She made me realize that I need to make sure to remember these times because they fly by and before you know it the are sitting up, rolling over, and jumping around in their bouncy swing and you can't recall them ever being this small.

We will be leaving Indy this weekend to go back home. Lets hope that Owen is as well behaved on the way home as he was on the way here and that God blesses us with decent weather.

I know that daddy is missing us and can't wait to get home so he can see how much Owen's looks have been favoring him the last few days.

Here are some pictures from his newborn photo shoot. Enjoy and stay tuned for pics from the last 2 weeks!





1 comment:

The Whites said...

he is sooooo precious! i love the pictures, best photographer ever!