Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009

All smiles!


Owen is starting to have quite the personality. He smile at us all the time. Mornings are his favorite time...not so much mine! He is recognizing faces, well at least I think he is. When Andy comes home from work he looks at him a whole lot and responds to him.

Owen is also holding his head up. He can now sit in his bumbo seat. I can't help but laugh seeing him in it. It has definatly helped him to gain streangth in his neck. Her he is in his little seat.


Also last week Andy and I went out for our first time with out the little guy. He stayed with my friend Sylvia, who absolutely adores him, while we went to the Rascal Flatts concert. We had a great time but I did have to call and check in on him. He did great and got to be held the entire time.

1 comment:

K-tell said...

Just so you know, I come back to see these pictures every couple days. They make me laugh everytime!