Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Owen's First Wahoo Win!


Owen attended the UVa vs Clemson men's basketball game and witnessed his first Wahoo win! He was very interested in all the lights and sounds and watched the game with his mom. He also had time to take a picture with his Dad and seemed eager to grow up so he can be a Wahoo Ball Boy.

He is developing quite the personality and is all smiles in the morning and when I get home from work. We are getting into a nice routine as Owen is sleeping through the night, which is great for Mom and Dad. He's continuing to eat a lot and the Doctor says he's above average size for his age so I'm excited.

Stay tuned for more perspective from Dad!

1 comment:

The Whites said...

I love the post from Daddy's prospective! It is great! I am happy too since I made the blog :) Hope all is well. Miss you all!