Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

It's been a while!


It has been a while since I last posted and I apologize. So much has happened in the last 2 weeks. We have had visitors the last 2 weekends, Andy was in Boston for a week, and we will be having more visitors the next three weeks. So to say the least we have been fairly busy.

Two weekends ago we finally got to meet Lilly. Owen's cousin who was born on the same day. It was so much fun to see the two of them together. She was such a sweet little thing. I am anxious to see what they are like together as they get older. Right now Owen jut gives Lilly the stare down. We can't wait to see the Curtis family again.

On Tuesday Andy left Owen and I to go work the NCAA tournament in Boston. I was sad to see him leave for so long but my parents came to the rescue. They arrived Wednesday night and my dad was immediately at work finishing the kitchen island he has been building me for months now. For those of you who know my dad, he is a perfectionist...and like he says you can not rush perfection. And perfection it is. Check out the builder/designer himself next to the finished product! Pretty amazing. I am truly blessed to have a dad who can build me things!



I also have some exciting news...Owen rolled over!!! I was so proud of him! He was a little confused on how he got on his tummy and why mommy was so excited.

Here are some more pics from the past few weeks.

1 comment:

The Whites said...

Owen is just the sweetest cutest little boy ever, hope our Matthew can live up to him one day :) Cannot wait to see you tonight! Thanks for being such a wonderful friend!!!